SafetyFest Schedule of Events
Orange County Convention Center West Building &
Hyatt Regency Orlando, seminar locations will be supplied closer to the event
- June 5-8 | 7:00AM - 7:45AM Registration
- June 5-8 | 8:00AM - 4:30PM Seminars
June 8-11 Safety 2014 Conference & Exposition*
Separate event and registration www.safety2014.org
Orange County Convention Center West Building
- June 11-14 | 7:00AM-7:45AM Registration Open
- June 11 | 2:00PM - 6:00PM ½ Day Math Review
- June 12-14 | 8:00AM - 4:30PM Seminars
ASSE has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, ASSE has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a Standard of good practice. As a result of their Authorized Provider accreditation status, ASSE is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
June 5-8 Seminars
June 11-14 Seminars
- Choose from more than 50 topics
- Earn up to 5.3 CEUs
- Prepare for your ASP, CSP, CHST, OHST, or CHMM examination
- Complete required seminars for the ASSE Certificate in Safety Management, the Executive Program in Safety Management or other seminars that will satisfy the elective requirement for these certificate programs
- Network with other SH&E professionals
CEUs for seminars
1 day = .7 CEU
2 days = 1.4 CEUs
3 days = 2.1 CEUS
BCSP Recertification Points
For Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) Recertification points, ASSE awarded CEUs are equivalent in value (e.g., 1.0 CEU = 1.0 Recertification Point).
ABIH CM Points
ABIH has previously awarded CM credit for ASSE's Professional Development Conference. This event may be eligible for ABIH CM credit. See the ABIH website.
To determine the number of CMPs a CHMM may claim visit the IHMM website.